What We Do
Certified Health & Safety Professional (CHSP) provides Health and Safety advice and practical solutions in various sectors and industries to achieve legal compliance, high standards and best practice. It also offers well-planned H&S measures that improve efficiency, save costs through avoiding illness and accidents, maintain the welfare and morale of employees and protect a business’s reputation.
We cover a wide range of businesses and sectors, including:
- Contractors, sub-contractors and SME housebuilders
- Construction and manufacturing
- Utilities and retail
- Councils and housing associations
- Refurbishment and maintenance
- Offices and warehouses
CHSP can lighten the load of often complicated and time consuming H&S issues by helping you to:
- Ensure compliance and avoid HSE visits
- Navigate complex legislation
- Create essential policies and systems
- Fulfil an employer’s legal obligations
- Protect employees and businesses
- Save you time and money
We don’t simply offer solutions, but ways to improve with honest, practical advice.
From risk assessments and safety policies, CHAS applications and COSHH assessments, to full system audits and site and scaffold inspections, CHSP provides a wide range of services and tailor-made, cost-efficient solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Learn more about our introductory Free Audit here:
Retainer Advice Service
Risk Assessment Method Statement
Site H&S Inspections
Health & Safety Audits
Benefits of CHSP
We can help you to keep employees safe and your business legally compliant with efficient procedures that improve performance and save money.
With CHSP, you’ll benefit from:
- Our experience in many industries and sectors
- Proven track record of reducing overall costs to businesses
- Enhanced reputation with accreditations such as ISO, CHAS and SMAS
- Advice service that’s relevant to your business
- Expertise in documentation and legislation
- Impartial and invaluable outside perspective not possible with in-house staff
- Good relationship with certification bodies
- Regular updates on H&S rules
- Personal service that can prioritise emergency situations
- Liaising with the HSE when needed
“Clear and precise information and advice were given. I always learn something from Thecla on various topics.”
Thecla was very helpful on site during the Health & Safety inspection. I can’t think of anything that would improve this service.
Very good feedback was provided alongside an awareness of the industry. We learned how best to check the safety to the high standard required.