Health and Safety advisor
for businesses with offices,
workshops & sites
What We Do
At Certified Health and Safety Professional (CHSP), our team of certified health and safety professionals is dedicated to providing expert advice, practical solutions, and tailored services across various sectors.
As your trusted health and safety advisor, we help you achieve legal compliance, maintain high standards, and implement best practices.
With our well-planned H&S measures, we improve efficiency, reduce costs, and safeguard the welfare and morale of your employees. Trust us to protect your business’s reputation.
Explore our services and discover how our certified health and safety professionals can fulfil your needs.
We cover a wide range of businesses and sectors, including:
- Contractors, sub-contractors and SME housebuilders
- Construction and manufacturing
- Utilities and retail
- Councils and housing associations
- Refurbishment and maintenance
- Offices and warehouses
CHSP can lighten the load of often complicated and time consuming H&S issues by helping you to:
- Ensure compliance and avoid HSE visits
- Navigate complex legislation
- Create essential policies and systems
- Fulfil an employer’s legal obligations
- Protect employees and businesses
- Save you time and money
At Certified Health and Safety Professionals (CHSP), we go beyond mere solutions. We offer honest, practical advice that helps businesses improve their health and safety practices.
Our services encompass a comprehensive range, including risk assessments, safety policies, CHAS applications, COSHH assessments, full system audits, and site and scaffold inspections. With our tailor-made, cost-efficient solutions, we cater to businesses of all sizes.
Take advantage of our introductory Free Audit to learn more about how our certified health and safety advisor can support your business’s compliance and wellbeing. Contact us today to take the first step towards a safer future.
Retainer Advice Service
Risk Assessment Method Statement
Site H&S Inspections
Health & Safety Audits
Benefits of CHSP
We can help you to keep employees safe and your business legally compliant with efficient procedures that improve performance and save money.
With CHSP, you’ll benefit from:
- Our experience in many industries and sectors
- Proven track record of reducing overall costs to businesses
- Enhanced reputation with accreditations such as ISO, CHAS and SMAS
- Advice service that’s relevant to your business
- Expertise in documentation and legislation
- Impartial and invaluable outside perspective not possible with in-house staff
- Good relationship with certification bodies
- Regular updates on H&S rules
- Personal service that can prioritise emergency situations
- Liaising with the HSE when needed
“Clear and precise information and advice were given. I always learn something from Thecla on various topics.”
Thecla was very helpful on site during the Health & Safety inspection. I can’t think of anything that would improve this service.
Very good feedback was provided alongside an awareness of the industry. We learned how best to check the safety to the high standard required.